Area Director of E-Commerce - Vietnamese only
- Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- Company Location: Anantara Hoi An Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Area Director of E-Commerce is responsible for defining the strategy and execution of digital media and E-commerce activity for Minor Hotels situated in Vietnam or other designated destinations and to assist and guide the corporate team in the prioritization of tasks that will have an impact in the performance of their region.
This position will support hotel marketing and revenue management by developing digital marketing and E-commerce programs. Digital marketing efforts will include: Search Engine Marketing (including PPC and SEO), Mobile Marketing, Display Advertising, Social Media advertisement and assisting with Social Media Planning.
This position will also oversee all digital and e-commerce activity including the management of the hotel’s online spa, digital F&B, online activities, online upgrade systems, apps or any additional initiatives that will drive performance for the region
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in any related filed.
- Experience in online marketing roles in the hotel or travel industry.
- Very good written & verbal English is essential.
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization and Pay-per-clicks tactics.
- Experience in using Content Management Systems.
- Proficient analytical web skills and ability to analyze website performance data (i.e. financial, statistical and /or performance).
- Strong analytical skills are a must. Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.