- Anantara Dhigu Resort, Anantara Veli Resort & Naladhu Private Island Maldives, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, employee performs skilled work involving Masonry .
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for service
- Employee must be able to complete and submit all necessary correspondence for work that is completed.
General Remodeling Skills (not limited to):
- Carries out structural repair work, brick work, ceramic tile work, gypsum work, vinyl tile work, marble work, granite works, waterproofing work and minor construction work.
- Prepares and makes good indoor and outdoor concrete surfaces in preparation for final finishes in Guest rooms, offices, lobbies, corridors, partitions, etc.
- Maintain all masonry utensils, equipment and work areas in clean and good order.
- Carry out masonry maintenance requests.
- Attends to Preventive Maintenance on Guestrooms, public areas and back-of-the-house areas.
- Attends to all types of repair and maintenance work in the resort premises including new additional/extensions to the resort or any other properties maintained by Anantara.
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to use technology (i.e. digital camera)
- Client service and public interaction skills
- Team building
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Time management skills