Guest Relations Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
The role of Guest Relations Manager is a multi-faceted one. You will be an information provider, diplomat, salesperson, hotel representative, and public relations agent, all of which needs to be conducted with utmost politeness, efficiency, and friendliness. Additionally, you will monitor daily guest arrivals ensuring all reservations are honored, requests are carried out and realistic expectations are met. You must remain up-to-date with current knowledge about all the hotel products, services and facilities including room types and rates, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club offerings. You will ensure that you and the team are fully compliant with all brand standards and Front Office Standard Operating Procedures. You will ensure that every effort is made to maximize guest satisfaction.
• College degree in hotel management or related field
• Previous experience in Front Office or Guest Services
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with Front Office Systems
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken