Guest Service Agent
- Al Wakrah, Qatar
- Company Location: Souq Al Wakrah Doha Hotel by Tivoli
Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
- To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner.
- To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets, Spa promotions and other properties.
- To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
- To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs.
- To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments,
- To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
• A strong focus on customer service
• Prior experience in hotel front office operations is preferred
• Excellent communication skills; fluency in English & Arabic will be an asset.
• Be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Computer skills in Ms Office; experience with current Property Management Systems (PMS) is preferred