Cash Management Officer
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
The Cash Management Officer is part of a team which administers the efficient and effective operations of all financial aspects of the Anantara Vacation Club’s Consumer Finance operations. The focus of this role is the timely processing of monthly or lump sum installments from customers of timeshare receivables arising from installment sales contracts. Reconcile and complete all month end reports prior sending to accounting team.
- To ensure that the database of timeshare receivables is up-to-date and accurate.
- Process monthly installments using the processes provided
- Process all annual Club Fees billed and collected using the processes provided
- Learn, develop and maintain cash management data bases such as excel in relation to maintenance of all cash transactions process and the efficient reconciliation of these money
- Follow up on queries from customer in the form of email and/or incoming phone calls.
- Taking responsible to ensure high cash levels are maintained with loan portfolio at all times
- Experience in a financial services environment
- Experience in using computerized systems in an accounting or finance environment.
- An understanding of the principles of consumer credit such as credit cards, car loans or similar financial products.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in English