- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
Finance professional oversees and administer all financial aspects of the Anantara Vacation Club's operations. You will be supporting Group Director of Finance to guide the Analysis team, Payroll team, and Investment team. To track performance against the annual operating budget and other financial targets of the Company, and responsible for producing timely and accurate monthly financial reports for the Anantara Vacation Club management team together with supporting analysis and reconciliations. You will work according to the policies and procedures that govern the operations of the finance function within Anantara Vacation Club.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or higher
- At least 3 - 5 years experienced in related work field
- Experience in accounting or finance & accounting in hotel business is preferable.
- Strong analytical skill and problem solving skill
- Understand and able to analyze financial data including profit & loss, balance sheet and cashflow statement
- Good skill in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good Command in English