- Anantara Dhigu Resort, Anantara Veli Resort & Naladhu Private Islands, Maldives, mv, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The ideal candidate will have a nutrition background and a service-oriented attitude. Providing one-on-one consultations with guests, organizing guest and team member work shops, developing menus in restaurants, staff canteen and spas to ensure we have a unique offering with an array of healthy dining options. The role of nutritionist offers the candidate a chance to operate creatively to crafting amazing experience for our guests and team members alike.
Guest Nutrition Consultancy
Consults guests on nutrition and ideal nutritional choices based on assessment of their overall health including exercise levels, sleep and food habits.
Creating full and personalized nutrition/ meal plans
Manage consultation calendar
Evaluate plans effectiveness, revise as necessary and follow up reports
Optimize prospective opportunities
Deliver presentations and workshops on areas such as health education/promotion, lifestyle change, weight management and balanced eating- including guest talks and cooking demonstrations
Develop policies for nutritional programs to assist in health promotion
Implementing wellness/ nutrition offerings throughout departments
Employee Nutrition Education
Organizing and implementing workshops and training focused on employee health and well being
Organize staff training on menu development and product knowledge
Healthy Menu Design
Recipe creation to contribute to menu development for :
Restaurants, Spas and Staff canteens.
· Bachelors Degree in Nutrition/ Dietetics
· Experience as a professional nutritionist
· Hospitality Experience ideal
· Menu and Recipe Development with experience in gluten and allergen free options
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
· Ability to encourage and motivate others
· Capability to multitask and work independently
· Proficiency in data research, evaluation and reporting
Please submit your application before 20th August 2020
Our promise to all of our valued Team Members is to provide a professional and welcoming work environment that offers inspirational opportunities for growth and development.
No matter what role you are assigned to at Anantara, we will ensure to provide you with the opportunities, resources and continuing support that you need to shine. You have the unique opportunity of scripting your AMAZING story and shaping our hotel into a leading brand worldwide.