Guest Service Supervisor
- Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Company Location: Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
In this role you are a key ambassador for the hotel and the brand, and will work to create one of the most powerful first impressions for our guests. You will have a friendly and outgoing personality, and a genuine interest in meeting and taking care of guests from all over the world. You will be an information provider, diplomat, salesperson, hotel representative, and public relations agent, all of which needs to be portrayed with utmost politeness, efficiency, and friendliness. Additionally, you will monitor daily guest arrivals, ensuring all reservations are honored, requests are carried out and realistic expectations are met. You must remain up-to-date with current knowledge about all the hotel products, services and facilities including room types and rates, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club offerings. You will ensure that you and the team are fully compliant with all brand standards and Front Office Standard Operating Procedures. You will ensure that all guests are enjoying a positive and memorable experience.
- College diploma in hotel management or related field
- Prior experience in hotel front office operations is preferred
- Experience with Front Office Systems
- Excellent communication skills; Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia are required. Proficiency in Mandarin will be added as advantage
- A strong focus on customer service
The position is only open to Malaysian citizen.