Public Area Attendant
- Mauritius, Mauritius, Mauritius
- Company Location: Anantara Iko Mauritius Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Public Area Attendant you will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the public areas of the hotel, both interior and exterior, according to established hotel procedures.You will have a major influence on the first and lasting impressions of our guests on our attention to hygiene standards and detail. You will provide an invisible excellence of cleanliness.
• New graduate or at least 3 month training in Housekeeping
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fair English communication skills
• Eye for detail
Applications open to Mauritians only.