- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Avani Palm View Residences & Suites
Avani Palm View Dubai Hotel & Suites soars 48 storeys high, the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah beyond providing a wow backdrop. Featuring a range of accommodation configurations, Avani offers the perfect base for corporate travellers, families and long-term guests looking for contemporary comforts and style. Wake up to dazzling views. Wander an exclusive neighbourhood. Lounge by the rooftop pool sunning with a cocktail in hand, taking in the ever-evolving skyline.
You will be assisting the Marketing Manager in all marketing matters, develop marketing plans and strategies and maintain relationships with media bodies, society, opinion leaders and other key stakeholders to ensure that the brand is moving to the desired directions. The overall objective is to position the hotel properly in order to achieve the marketing objectives, to match the business strategy and to represent our hotel and brand to guests from all over the world. We treat our guests and our team members with respect and work hard to deliver the highest quality of service to all.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing
• Some experience in marketing fields
• Connection with media, marketing agencies and/or event organizers would be beneficial
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good proficiency in English
• Computer acquirements in MS Office