- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Avani Palm View Residences & Suites
Avani Palm View Dubai Hotel & Suites soars 48 storeys high, the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah beyond providing a wow backdrop. Featuring a range of accommodation configurations, Avani offers the perfect base for corporate travellers, families and long-term guests looking for contemporary comforts and style. Wake up to dazzling views. Wander an exclusive neighbourhood. Lounge by the rooftop pool sunning with a cocktail in hand, taking in the ever-evolving skyline.
Leading the Purchasing Department, you will be working closely with Chief Accountant to ensure that purchasing system is effective and all supplies, equipment, and relevant services are purchased while maintaining high quality standards and cost effectiveness. Start from responsible for process a payment of all projects as agreed issue purchasing order for all reimbursement and all contract fees process budget set up in Oracle with the accounting team conduct a payment forecast of all projects and lastly you would be responsible for sourcing the supplier data.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field.
• Minimum 2-3 years of project and construction purchasing experience.
• Working knowledge in project scheduling, purchasing, shipping Incoterms and processes.
• Good team player with integrity, interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
• Work well under pressure and able to work independently.
• Good in writing, documentation, coordination and analytical skills.