- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Ensuring proper authorization for all goods entering the hotel.
- Inspecting all incoming goods to ensure that quantity, quality, price and all the other specifications are adhered to.
- Prepare daily receiving report summaries and report on any variances immediately.
- To check and input Food and Beverage and General store purchase into the hotel inventory system.
- To ensure the goods are secured and prompt transfer.
- To ensure that goods in the receiving area are secure at all times.
- To ensure that Occupational Health and safety requirements are observed, maintained and enforced.
LOCAL HIRE only
Previous experience in 5 star luxury property
Knowledge in FMC