Villa Host / Butler
- Desaru, 82200 Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
- Company Location: Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The Villa Host Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the daily operations in the department and overseeing the staff to provide prompt, personalized service in the most efficient way to the guests. The Supervisor communicates and works closely with other departments to provide the highest level of service. You will be responsible for training and developing your team members, ensuring their professional level of service and personal growth.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local language
• Minimum 2 years experience in a supervisory role
• Has strong decision making abilities
• Quality and result driven
5 working days only per week