- Mauritius, Mauritius, Mauritius
- Company Location: Anantara Iko Mauritius Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As a Store Supervisor you will responsible in insuring all storerooms are secure at all time, and that all received goods are stored in their correct location, to control stock in designed store room by means of stock rotation, and keeping appropriate par stock levels, maintaining storerooms, passageways, floors, walls, office areas and dock areas so that the highest degree of sanitation is kept, ensuring that all requisitions are fully completed and checked before being released to the respective departments,ensuring all requisition is properly authorized, to check the minimum stock levels and prepares the proper purchase request for the related Department Heads to purchase on time to avoid the shortages,to ensure that all the items kept in the stores are ready and in a good shape to consume, none of them has an expired date of usage or spoiled,To inform the Cost Controller on time regarding the spoiled or expired store items,to ensure that all store items are carrying updated bin-cards or meat-tags at all times,to participate with the accounting team to do the physical inventories of the stores every end of the month.Make recommendations to the Cost Controller regarding stock movement.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry and store management experience
- They always conduct business honestly and fairly. They keep sensitive information confidential.
- ·They can prioritise their workload effectively and be organised and structured at work
- · They manages their time and pay attention to detail. They know their jobs, and are able to work without close supervision.
- · They display a positive attitude, even under pressure. They personally check their work to ensure its accuracy.