- Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Company Location: Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
As Revenue Manager you will set and effectively communicate the hotel pricing strategy by market segment with reference to market intelligence, buying patterns and pre-determined seasonality.Further you will actively participate in the production of the hotel’s annual budget and assist in the creation, update and evaluation of the hotel sales and marketing plan. You will be responsible for ensuring available technology (PMS & RMS) is fully utilized and understood according to the property specific business mix and requirements and to ensure optimal use. You will then measure performance on all distribution channels, to ensure that fair market share is well achieved. Key areas of responsibility include:
- To prepare weekly accurate 3 months forecast for hotel rooms revenue by Market Segment.
- To prepare monthly accurate rolling 12 months forecast for hotel rooms revenue by Market Segment.
- To set and effectively communicate the hotel pricing strategy by market segment with reference to market intelligence, buying patterns and pre-determined seasonality.
- To prepare and chair a weekly Revenue Meeting.
- Collate and distribute meeting minutes of notes on forecast and strategy changes, including weekly action plan.
- Set monthly targets of upselling revenue for front office and reservations department.
- Bachelor degree in hotel management or finance.
- 3 years revenue and yield experience in the hospitality industry
- Familiar with the hotel operations, available technology (PMS & RMS) and all distribution channels.
- Understand the dynamics of regional & local markets, as well as local competitors and events.
- Reporting to Hotel General Manager
- Preferably Malaysian citizen