Vacation Consultant 旅游顾问
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Shanghai
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
Each Vacation Consultant is responsible for consistent and accurate presentations to Anantara Vacation Club (AVC) tour guests, to achieve defined revenue targets, while at all times maintaining a professional and personal image in upholding AVC’s standards of integrity, quality and service to both internal and external customers.
You will be given specific training to familiarize yourself with the intricacies of AVC’s Points Shared Ownership Product, the content of all legal documentation and the compliance rules and presentations policies to ensure you have a thorough understanding of your career responsibilities.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Effectively deliver required revenue targets
• Present the AVC Presentation consistently and accurately
• Maintain current presentations information and materials
• Be an active and punctual participant in all presentations and training meetings
• Support the companies marketing strategies
• Treat all guests whether they purchase or not with the utmost respect and courtesy ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
• Set and review performance goals weekly, monthly and year-to-date
• Ensure that at all times you represent the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner, ensuring that the company and its associated brands are not compromised
• Adhere to the ‘New Owner’ quality assurance and follow up procedures as determined by your direct report
• Respect and participate with your colleagues to maintain a ‘one team’ ethos
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude 积极、热情的态度
• Excellent communication skills 卓越的沟通交流技巧
• Excellent listening skills, and verbal & non-verbal communications
• Works independently, as well as being an active team player
• Multi-tasks 多元化任务
• Problem solving and negotiating ability 解决问题和谈判能力
• Presents oneself as a professional role model 展现自己专业形象树立职业榜样
• A minimum of one year’s experience in the Shared Ownership selling profession, and/or two years’ experience in the direct selling profession
• Tertiary or University education desirable, though not an essential requirement
Nationality Preferable Chinese
Location Mainland China
Business trip If require
Language requirement Bilingual: Mandarin, English Conversational