- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: RAKxa Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat
Minor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.
As Revenue Manager at one of our property in Bangkok, you will Maximise revenue and profit through the strategic coordination of RM processes and procedures. You will also partner closely with key stakeholders (incl. Sales, Marketing, Reservations, Operations Excellence, Finance) to drive Total Hotel Profit Optimisation (THPO) across F&B, Spa, Activities, and other revenues. Explicitly quantify and weigh key drivers of contribution margin when formulating, explaining, and executing strategies across the Resort.. You will consult regularly with Commercial and Operational Leaders of F&B, Spa, Activities, and other revenues to support strategies and analyses of products, marketing, pricing, and packaging. Activities include, but are not limited to, competitive analysis, modelling, menu engineering and promotional activity. Key areas of responsibility include:
- To conduct research and analysis of other Wellness Retreat internationally.
- To develop data collection method and its procedure based on available technologies then proceed on data collection and analyse them for potential business growth.
- To analyse RAKxa business model and identify business opportunity within a wellness tourism and must be able to advise the findings to senior management.
- To analyse package performance and improve those with low performance scores.
- To prepare weekly accurate 3 months forecast for hotel rooms revenue by Market Segment.
- To prepare monthly accurate rolling 12 months forecast for hotel rooms revenue by Market Segment.
- To set and effectively communicate the hotel pricing strategy by market segment with reference to market intelligence, buying patterns and pre-determined seasonality.
- To prepare and chair a weekly Revenue Meeting.
- Collate and distribute meeting minutes of notes on forecast and strategy changes, including weekly action plan.
- Set monthly targets of up-selling revenue for front office and reservations department.
- Bachelor degree in hotel management or finance.
- 3-5 years revenue and yield experience in the hospitality industry
- Familiar with the hotel operations, available technology (PMS & RMS) and all distribution channels.
- Understand the dynamics of regional & local markets, as well as local competitors and events.
Reporting into General Manager