Enrollment Counselor, Domestic
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Asian Institute of Hotel Management
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor currently with 536 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Oaks, Tivoli, M Collection, NH Collection, NH Hotels, nhow, Elewana, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International properties, Minor Hotels operates in 54 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe, South America and North America.
With dynamic plans to expand existing brands and explore strategic acquisitions throughout opportunistic markets, Minor Hotels pursues a vision of a more passionate and interconnected world. For more information, please visit www.minorhotels.com.
Minor Hotels has launched a new hospitality school (AIHM) in academic association with Les Roches, one of the worlds leading hospitality schools.
As an education counselor with the admissions team, you will be part of the launch and growth of the Asian Institute of Hospitality Management (AIHM) in Academic Association with Les Roches.
This role includes building enrollment of the AIHM university and our bachelor degree program. This will be done through school visits, presentations, participation in education fairs, and discussions with school counselors, parents, and students throughout Thailand and AEC.
In addition, role includes communications through digital platforms, telephone and activities in our Bangkok and Pattaya campuses (requiring tours, coordination with academic team, and completion of enrollment applications). Organizing and inviting potential students to visit campus including admission & workshop activities. Note: must own personal vehicle and be able to work and travel on weekend a few days per month.
- Passion for education and helping people achieve their goals
- Ability to establish relationships over phone, text and email
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Recruiting, Management, sales and customer service in knowledge of higher education required
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well-developed presentation skills are required
- Goal oriented and motivated with superior customer service and networking skills
- Professional attire and personal presentation required daily
- To be able to work travel oversea
- To be able on weekend when required
- Reliability and confidentiality
- Must own driver license and personal vehicle
- Already residential in Thailand, Bangkok preferable