Sous Chef (Pastry & Bakery)
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: RAKxa Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat
RAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat
RAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns.
RAKxa’s world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether they’re business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.
The job of the Sous Chef in Pastry & Bakery section is the production of the most creative pastries and deserts, for the enjoyment of our guests. You will also supervise, plan, organize, direct, and participate in the centralized production of highly specialized bakery and pastry menu items. The Sous Chef will also take on the responsibility of organizing and leading training sessions for the members of their team.
• An advanced level culinary, hospitality or business degree
• At least 2 years experience in managing and participating in the operation of a large scale bakery production center including specialty cake decorating and pastry production, food service management, and inventory control.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working with a diverse team.
• Creative, innovative and self-motivated with strong commitment to teamwork and customer service.