Senior IT Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
As a Senior IT Manager, you will be responding to manage IT teams to participate in the day-to-day event response, incident management, problem management and project management, ensuring the systems, services and infrastructure work reliably, ensuring the operational efficiency, aligning with strategies and comply with the company policies.
Analyzing business operations, research current trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies. Evaluate their applicability to the company and/or our customers and make recommendations for IT development based on business needs.
Key Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Managing, supervising employees in IT department by motivating, coaching and setting up the goals which align with company goals and strategies.
- Manage IT teams to participates in the day-to-day event response, incident management and problem management for the enterprise applications, network, infrastructure and call center system to minimize the duration of business operation interruption.
- Manage the provision of the enterprise applications enhancement, maintenance and support services, either directly or via third party support agreements.
- Analyze business operations, specify, research top technologies, recommend cost effective solutions, plan and perform the implementation of systems-related policies, procedures and standards.
- Research current trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies. Evaluate their applicability to the company and/or our customers and make recommendations based on business needs.
- Evaluate current processes and identify logical opportunities to enhance current approach and recommend future improvements
- Strategy development and execution to ensure alignment between business needs and technology solutions
- Liaising with other departments, determining and addressing their IT needs and requirements.
- Conducts testing and development of disaster recovery plans to detect faults, minimize malfunctions and back-up systems. Ensures appropriate disaster recovery configurations and plans are documented and tested.
- Plan and manage IT team onsite for new IT system implementation, travelling for onsite inspection, manage IT project team for installation or implement new hardware and/or new applications.
- Plan and manage to prepare IT budget that relating to hardware, software fees, budget to replace server, network equipment end of life, upgrade software or initiative new applications.
- Develop documentation and SOP for IT systems, procedures, policies or any information related to the operation of the department, require by business or require by the auditor.
- Maintain high level of user’s satisfaction, conduct the annual user’s satisfaction survey and prepare/propose the plan for improving the IT services and user’s satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study.
- 5+ years of experience with IT Operations and IT Project Management, experience with new site project planning and management.
- 5+ years of experience managing enterprise business applications, standard software, client platforms, cloud services, servers, operating systems, virtual environments and telephony systems.
- Ability to build trust and strategic partnerships with assigned business area contacts, project teams and leadership to facilitate two-way communication
- Successful experience leading people high critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of associates in the organization.
- Ability to understand overall IT strategy and apply or implement IT strategy in assigned projects or initiatives.
- Results oriented and self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of IT operations required and Project Management.