Assistant Finance Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
About Minor International: Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on three core businesses: hospitality, restaurants and lifestyle brands distribution. MINT is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of 536 hotels under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, NH Collection, NH Hotels, nhow, Elewana, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands in 55 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe, South and North America. MINT is also one of Asia’s largest restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets system-wide in 26 countries under The Pizza Company, The Coffee Club, Riverside, Benihana, Thai Express, Bonchon, Swensen’s, Sizzler, Dairy Queen and Burger King brands. MINT is one of Thailand’s largest distributors of lifestyle brands and contract manufacturers. Its brands include Anello, Bodum, Bossini, Brooks Brothers, Charles & Keith, Esprit, Etam, Joseph Joseph, OVS, Radley, Scomadi, Zwilling J.A. Henckels and Minor Smart Kids.For more information, please visit www.minor.com.
· Support in projection of MINT’s 5-Year financial plan and MINT’s 5-Yr consolidation (P&L, BS and CF projection) as well as CFO presentation.
· Process intercompany loan agreements, interest calculation and loan position monitoring.
· Ensure that the report, registration process, and agreements are conducted in compliance with the related regulations required by Bank of Thailand.
· Evaluate and monitor new investment projects to ensure that meet internal investment policy
· Prepare management reports for audit committee and board meeting
· Support process improvement on cash management and intercompany transactions
· Operations and other ad-hocs assigned by Treasury Center Director
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- At least 2-3 years audit experience, CPA is a plus, but not required
- At least 2-3 years corporate experience in the areas of Account Payable, General Ledger or Payment preferred
- Proficiency in English and computer literate, especially on excel
- Strong analytical skill, teamwork and work prioritization
- Experience using SAP, Oracle or Treasury Management System is a plus