Demi Chef De Partie
- Kalutara, Sri Lanka
- Company Location: Anantara Kalutara Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Demi Chef De Partie you will help the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef to prepare appetizers, as well as meat and vegetables for entrees. You further will help with the proper presentation of food, and ensure that that each customer is served the highest quality food in a timely manner. As Demi Chef De Partie you will participate in selecting and training new members of the kitchen team. They must follow and enforce health and safety standards in the kitchen. They should possess a high level of cleanliness, both in the kitchen and in personal hygiene. You should be familiar with working efficiently and quickly under pressure.
• Bachelor’s Degree or any culinary degree
• Must have worked at least one year as Demi Chef De Partie in Hotels and Restaurants
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
• Eye for detail to achieve operation excellence