Italian Sous Chef
- Anantara Dhigu Resort, Anantara Veli Resort & Naladhu Private Island Maldives, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Italian Sous Chef, you will help the Executive Chef to prepare Italian cuisine of different kinds having an eye to detail and further will also help with the proper presentation of food, and ensure that that each customer is served the highest quality food in a timely manner. As Italian Sous Chef you will participate in selecting and training new members of the kitchen team. They must follow and enforce health and safety standards in the kitchen. They should possess a high level of cleanliness, both in the kitchen and in personal hygiene. You should be familiar with working efficiently and quickly under pressure.
- Recognized Degree or any culinary degree
- Must have worked at least 2 years as Italian Chef in 5* Hotels and Restaurants
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Dynamic work culture in the most beautiful environment
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- The opportunity to be part of our successful Brands in the Maldives
- Great career development and opportunities with Minor Hotel