- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As a Butler you are required to maximize and exceed guests satisfaction by providing highly personalized, efficient and responsive service with attention to details, and anticipating guests needs. Take ownership and leadership of all villas assigned to you including, directing, assisting and ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of guest villas. Butler is instrumental to achieve our goal in providing the highest professional standards of service to our guests.
Strong communication skills and be able to handle any one of the following languages Arabic/German/Italian/Chinese/Japanese
Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in English, foreign languages an advantage
• Minimum 1-year experience as a Butler/Villa Host; preferably in a similar quality hotel
• Friendly and outgoing behavior
• Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently
• Has strong decision-making abilities, Upselling Skills
Language skills required - Arabic/German/French/Chinese/Italian/Spanish/Japanese