- Sir Baniyas Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
Sir Bani Yas Island is a protected wildlife sanctuary just off the coast of Abu Dhabi, founded by His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Home to free-roaming animals, including the near extinct Arabian Oryx, the island offers a distinct escape from the world. Located on the north shore between a lagoon and the open ocean, guests of Desert Islands also enjoy access to the facilities of sister resorts Al Sahel and Al Yamm.
· To serve our guests in accordance with Anantara standards of food and beverage quality, presentation and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner.
· To display the best of our national hospitality and professionalism with guests.
· To take pride in all facets of service, quality, appearance and cleanliness, in yourself and your area of responsibility.
· To understand and adhere to Beverage Department Standard Operating Procedures and to always be looking to recommend improvements to those procedures.
· To professionally set up bar at the start of opening, including liquor, icing, glassware, juices and garnishes.
· To process drink orders in proper calling order, to check for correct number of drinks and manage billing quickly and efficiently.
· To make all cocktails in accordance with Anantara Resorts & Spas standard beverage manual, using full standard measures
· Bar professionals will receive and check liquor against previous shift’s requisitions. Any discrepancies with the receiving order should be brought to the attention of the Bar Supervisor
· To manage security in the work area, and at no time to leave the bar area unless properly relieved by a colleague.
· Assist with cleanup - mopping floors, removal of cans and bottles, general cleaning of rails and counters, removal of melting ice in bins