Assistant Safety & Security Manager
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by safeguarding the physical well-being of the property, and its team members and guests. It is important that the Assistant Security Manager has experience in handling the various emergencies and issues that can arise in relation to hotel security, and is able to advise management on all security matters.
- High School Diploma
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Certified in any Security related courses
- Has knowledge in firefighting equipment, sprinkler systems, smoke detectors and basic knowledge of occupational health and safety.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well groomed with a pleasing personality
- Where Passion Meets Career -
“Take the first step, make a difference and Grow With US,LIFE IS A JOURNEY