- Sir Bani Yas - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
Sir Bani Yas Island is a protected wildlife sanctuary just off the coast of Abu Dhabi, founded by His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Home to free-roaming animals, including the near extinct Arabian Oryx, the island offers a distinct escape from the world. Located on the north shore between a lagoon and the open ocean, guests of Desert Islands also enjoy access to the facilities of sister resorts Al Sahel and Al Yamm.
· To work as a team with colleagues in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
· To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
· Check out with your Supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason
· To have a full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order to answer any questions the guests may have.
· Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area
· Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel
· Maintain your station in accordance with standards at all times
· Develop a complete knowledge of menus
· Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures
· To maintain strict security measures when entering guest rooms, to maintain the privacy rights of our guests.
· Actively participate in all training meetings, to continually develop professional skills and increase guest satisfaction.
· Check corridors for trays when returning from taking orders (Room Service)
· Clean and break down trays in dish area, watching for condiments, salt, pepper, sugars, salt & pepper, etc.