Kids Club Attendant
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The Kids Club Attendant is a key representative of our hotel and the Anantara brand. She creates a welcoming atmosphere for our guest by looking after their children. Anantara Kids Club Attendant all have a friendly and outgoing personality and are interested in meeting and serving new kids from all over the world. The position necessitates being an entertainer, caretaker, problem solver, hotel representative, all performed with the utmost politeness, efficiency, and friendliness.
- To anticipate the kid's needs and handle all inquiries in a helpful and attentive Anantara manner.
- To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, kids activities, and other Anantara properties.
- To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of Anantara at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to the kid’s satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
- To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet the children and their parent’s needs in enjoying their Anantara experience.
- To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments,
- To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings, and training to improve professional skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must possess good communication and customer service skills,
• Must be able to handle a number of tasks simultaneously and prioritize duties,
• Must be able to complete duties in a timely manner and be able to function in a fast paced environment,
• Must possess a good telephone manner.
• High school graduate or a minimum of six months to one year related education and training/experience; plus business and/or administrative education.
Ideal Candidate should have required Pediatric First Aid Certifications, and an outgoing and cheerful personality is required.