SW - Assistant Marketing Manager - Events & Kids
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
Be responsible for internal and external events for Swensen’s Thailand in order to achieve long term growth and brand leadership.
- Develop event plan, aligning with master marketing plan, to ensure Swensen’s outstanding brand in every remarkable occasions.
- Assist Operations team to organize Manager meeting in order to make the launch of marketing calendar impactful
- Deliver events on time, within budget, that meet (or exceed) expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every event
- Build strategic business partners and manage the programs effectively
- Manage supplier relationships, event organizer, partners, press and related parties
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
- Travelling to on-site inspections and project managing events
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Meeting with Operations team to discuss issues/concerns and support them to make the event operations excellence
- Minimum bachelor degree in Marketing or related filed.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in brand management, marketing communication or event
- Having an experience in event organizer is an advantage.
- Able to travel to upcountry to implement event program. Overnight travel is required.
- Proficiency in English communication, presentation skills and computer literate.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you