Central Reservations Agent
- Anantara Dhigu Resort, Anantara Veli Resort & Naladhu Private Island Maldives, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
At Minor Hotels, passion is our foundation. Passion for performance. Passion for innovation. Passion for serving our guests, passion for relationships with our partners. Because we believe that only when you begin with passion can you achieve perfection. Minor Hotels’ diverse spectrum of hotel chains and brands connects to the needs and desires of today’s global travellers. Browse our growing portfolio and book hotels online to experience luxury in some of the world’s most stunning destinations.
As Central Reservations Agent you will directly support the Central Reservations Assistant Manager in driving the performance of the reservations team. You will ensure that all SOP's are being adhered to. You will further assist in maintaining and improving reservations operations to ensure a high degree of accuracy in guest reservations, maximising revenue opportunities and satisfaction of guests and team members. You will ensure monitoring of daily arrivals for all guest requests to be carried out and communicated to. You will be working on inventory management, including allotments, groups blocks and rate codes in all applicable systems. Further you will assist the Central Reservations Manager for driving up-selling within the property and to ensure optimal use of all distribution channels.
- To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by supporting the successful delivery of all requests received on behalf of the hotel.
- Assist the Central Reservations Manager in the effective operation of the Reservations department, to meet the business goals set out for the Department.
- Assist in managing incoming reservation request in order to avoid a back log of reservations.
- Maintain effective office administrative procedures within the department that will safeguard and detect double-bookings, non-guaranteed bookings, filing errors and other inaccuracies. Quality check reservations made the previous day
- Maintain a motivational working environment within the department, and with other colleagues.
- Follow all reasonable work-related request made by your Manager which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service.
- At least 2 years' experience in Hospitality and Reservations
- Fluent in English, and fair in one other language is an advantage
- Familiar with the hotel operations available systems (Opera) and all distribution channels.
- Understanding of the dynamics of regional & local market, local competitors and events of the destination an advantage