House Master - (Female)
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives, Maldives
- Company Location: Naladhu Private Island Maldives
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by ensuring that all guest houses are well maintained and cleaned, providing professional customer service and care to the Hotel’s guests ensuring all requests are handled promptly and efficiently, and providing guests and employees with a safe and orderly environment.
The House Master is responsible for the guests during their stay.
The House Master will take ownership of his or her guests and ensure that all their expectations are exceeded and our guests have the best vacation possible. The House Master plays an integral role between the guests and the rest of the resort.
- 2 years experience in the same capacity/role
- Should have 5* resort exposure
- Good English comprehension
- Additional language is an advantage
- Excellent in guest/customer relations
- Good team player, highly responsible & reliable