Assistant Manager of People & Culture
- Hoi An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- Company Location: Anantara Hoi An Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will assist the People & Culture Manager in recruiting right candidates, driving team member engagement, learning and development and communication. You will be involved in not only managing the People & Culture function but ensuring the success of the hotel through effective business planning, talent management and performance monitoring. You will be responsible for ensuring the wellbeing of our team members throughout their journey.
- Working towards a college degree in Human Resources or related field
- Previous experience in an People & Culture role especially a few years in recruitment area
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- Passion for leadership