Dietitian / Nutritionist
- Hua Hin, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 536 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, NH Hotel Group, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Exciting opening for a Nutritionist at a Luxury Medi-Spa. Nutritionist to guide and recommend the guests diet plans during the stay to achieve the desired results.
- B.Sc Foods & Nutrition from a recognized University
- DDHN ( Post graduate Diploma in Dietetics, Health and Nutrition - DDHN) / Diploma in similar subjects from a recognized University
- M.Sc Foods and Nutrition
- Practically apply the subject knowledge to Dietary modifications as per individualized client needs and ensure seamless programme execution as per specified protocols and guidelines
- Ensure adherence & compliance to standard operating procedures at all times and to also ensure that standards are driven while providing ownership value.
- Make modifications in the Diet as per Client likes and dislikes and Regional / Cultural Preferences
- Make therapeutic modifications as per Medical Condition of the Client
- Plan and modify meals and menus according to various physiological stages
- Counsel the client on Lifestyle Modification
- Counsel on the benefits of Physical Activity
- Counsel on the integrated approach towards a healthy lifestyle
- Make modifications in the Recipes to create Innovative and Healthy dishes as per clients therapeutic condition / lifestyle / likes and dislikes
- Monitor and review progress of client after each session ( Along with other discipline experts as well )
- To co-ordinate with the team of experts on a regular basis for deliverance of optimum results.
- To guide therapist / nurses on adhering to protocols specific to treatment execution and ensure optimum results
- Fill and complete all manual records and software entries specified as per Programme type
- Understand the composition/ types/functions and nutritional importance of micronutrients and macronutrients.
- Follows the basic food principles for meal planning
- Plan and evaluate meals and menus to meet recommended dietary guidelines
- Plan and modify meals and menus as per specific Medical condition
- Understand the basics of anatomy and physiology of human body
- Follow the basic food safety practices
- Evaluate nutritional status of the individual
- Understand the psychological counselling aspects
- Understand the basic concept of ayurveda/yoga/fitness /acupressure/alternative therapies and massages
- Understand and implement the principles of Weight Management, causes and consequences of Obesity and an integrated approach towards healthy Weight Management
- Able to conduct individual and group counselling
- Conduct lectures on Nutrition topics in a simple and focused manner
- Create and provide content for the Newsletter
- Modify the Dietary Intake for meeting the "Negative Calorie Balance" requirements for achieving healthy and sustained Weight Loss
- Learn about the past and present nutrition health and nutrition education programmes
- Constantly upgrade oneself with latest nutrition research and technologies
- Offer support in multi-tasking as and when required
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with company policies with high standards of personal appearance and personal hygiene, and in an ethical manner.