- Hua Hin, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 536 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, NH Hotel Group, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Exciting oppurtunity for a Dermatologist at a high-end Luxury Medi-spa. Medically recommend, supervise & execute various cosmetic & aethetic dermatology treatments and procedures to achieve desirable results.
- MBBS , MD Dermatology
- 3 years experience in Dermatology with hands on experience on botox, fillers, peels, threads, laser, advanced technology based skin aesthetics, mesoscalp, PRP etc
- To co-ordinate and interface on all Dermatological issues.
- To resolve any Skin (Dermatology / Aesthetic Dermatology) / Hair related enquiries
- To execute Skin / Hair assessments and execute Dermatology based procedures with hands- on expertise
- Track Service Delivery of Dermatology procedures and devise ways to improve Service Delivery standards and results.
- Devise Treatments, Schemes and packages to boost Beauty / Dermatology procedure based sales in the Unit.
- Responsible for maintaining Training Standards on Dermatological procedures
- Conduct knowledgeable lectures as and when required
- Plan and Execute Beauty / Dermatology Events to help boost sales.
- To conduct and record all Dermatological procedures and advise Unit Head / Management on any additional requirements based on Client feedback.
- To answer all technical queries on Dermatological services as and when required
- To inform Unit Head / Management on specific enquiry by customers on specific services not available at the Unit
- To take the initiative to be aware of the updated Dermat procedures in the vicinity / city and look at future opportunities to suggest new services ( To the Unit Head / Management ) to be included as per client demands
- To inform of any modifications made w.r.t deviation from the Sop's
- In depth knowledge of Dermatological Procedures / Laser Treatments
- Good command over spoken and written language
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with company policies with high standards of personal appearance and personal hygiene, and in an ethical manner.
- Should build good and healthy rapport with clients and other co-employees