- Hua Hin, Huai Mek District, Kalasin, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 536 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, NH Hotel Group, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Inviting applications from Medical Doctors with a passion to work in a Luxury Medi-Spa.
Applicant should be well versed with Medical assessments like ECG, TMT, PFT, etc and provide guidelines for Management of specific Medical conditions and a Healthy lifestyle.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine / Doctor of Surgery
- 5 to 7 yrs of clinical experience after obtaining degree
- Practically apply the Medical learnings as per the Medispa requirement
- Ensure adherence & compliance to standard operating procedures at all times and to also ensure that standards are driven while providing ownership value.
- Conduct the Medical / Other Assessments such as Bone Densitometry, ECG, Exercise ECG,TMT, PFT, Hydrogen Breath test etc
- Understand the causes and consequences of varied Medical conditions
- Analyze the Medical History of the client and plan future course of action for optimum benefits from the programme
- Identify the Medical condition( Undiagnosed ) as per signs and symptoms and suggest respective test to confirm the Condition / Disorder
- Counsel the client for optimum adherance to the programme guidelines and subsequent discipline towards a healthy lifestyle
- Understand and implement the principles of Healthy Lifestyle / Weight Management / Management of Medical conditions
- Practically apply the subject knowledge to Medical management of various therapeutic conditions as per individualized client needs
- Understand the implications ,prognosis and management of Metabolic syndrome,CVD,Hypertension,Diabetes and other Medical conditions
- To monitor and review progress of clients after each Wellness session ( Along with other discipline experts as well ) and maintain all records as per profile requirement
- Counsel the client on Lifestyle Modification to lead a healthy life and guidelines to alleviate the Medical condition if any
- Counsel on the benefits of Physical Activity
- Counsel on the benefits of Dietary Modification
- Counsel on the integrated approach towards a healthy lifestyle
- Conduct individual and group counseling
- Conduct lectures on Medical topics in a simple and focused manner
- Constantly upgrade oneself with latest Medical research and technologies
- Create and provide content for the Newsletter
- Learn about the past and present health education programmes and apply the best practices
- Act promptly in circumstances of any unforeseen Medical emergency like First aid, CPR etc
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with company policies with high standards of personal appearance and personal hygiene, and in an ethical manner.