Chinese Specialty Chef
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Chinese Chef you will be completely responsible for training, supervising and coordinating all areas within the culinary department, including any projects requested by Executive Chef. You should be comfortable in leading and managing the kitchen team, and will provide support and training on an ongoing basis. It will be your responsibility to ensure only the highest quality of food for our guests through meticulous consistency, taste and presentation of all dishes. Additionally you will monitor the food inventory on a monthly basis, maintaining proper control of orders and purchases and ensuring that all deliveries are received and handled efficiently and in line with hotel standards. .
- Minimum of 2 years of industry and culinary management experience.
- Previous experience with controlling food and labor cost, demonstration cooking, menu development, pricing, and training of culinary team members.
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Passion for leadership and teamwork
- Excellent guest service skills
- Where Passion Meets Career -
“Take the first step, make a difference and Grow With US , LIFE IS A JOUNEY