Chef Garde Manger
- Salalah, Oman
- Company Location: Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The Jr Sous chef needs experience working with meats, cheeses, salads and other fresh cold foods. While specializing in cold foods, they are trained to work in all areas of the kitchen, filling in at any kitchen station that needs assistance. As a Jr chef garde manger chef, the garde manger is assigned to salad plating and garnishing plates. With experience, you creates cold dishes that are visually attractive and flavorful. As a junior member of the kitchen staff, the garde manger chef maintains food inventories, promotes food safety and supervises other staff members.
• College degree in Hotel Management or related culinary degree
• At least 3 years of industry and culinary management experience
• Previous experience training team members in large quantity food preparation.
• Excellent knowledge of quality food operations.
• Passion for leadership and teamwork
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Excellent guest service skills