Guest Experience Executive
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world's most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The role of Guest Experience Executive- You will be an information provider, diplomat, salesperson, hotel representative, and public relations agent, all of which needs to be conducted with the utmost politeness, efficiency, and friendliness. Additionally, you will monitor daily guest arrivals ensuring all reservations are honored, requests are carried out and realistic expectations are met. You must remain up-to-date with current knowledge about all the hotel products, services and facilities including villa and room types and rates, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club offerings. You will ensure that you and the team are fully compliant with all brand standards and Front Office Standard Operating Procedures. You will ensure that every effort is made to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills and be able to handle any one of the following languages Arabic/German/Italian/Chinese/Japanese
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Duty Manager/Villa Manager/Lobby Manager
- Well versed in Opera
- Team Management Skills
- Handing Guest Loyalty Programs, Guest Relationship Management, Guest Preferences Management
- Decision Making and Problem Resolution Skills
- Profile Quality Management Skills
- Pocessing an innovative and outgoing personality
- Where Passion Meets Career -
“Take the first step, make a difference and Grow With US , LIFE IS A JOUNEY