Business Intelligence Analyst
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 536 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, NH Hotel Group, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
A rare opportunity exists to join our dynamic Commercial Operations team. You will be an integral part of our expansion, working closely with commercial teams where you will see your data turn into insights and insights turn into actions. You will be expected to be innovative, and help us continue to develop, implement and constantly refine how we work with the evolving world of data. With a geographically diverse and multi-cultural audience, you will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to influence to achieve outstanding results.
To serve the company’s data needs from all departments using internal data warehouse together with external data sources, and turn them into actionable information. This position is expected to analyse and anticipate audiences’ requirement and support them to make data-informed decisions.
- Strong analytical competencies and excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Business Savvy
- Fluent in Excel and PowerBI
- Familiar with SQL and database structure
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate
- Comfortable with proactively learning new technologies
- Enjoy working in a diverse culture
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
Key audiences are top executives and Commercial Operations. Thus, the position will be exposed to several key positions of the company. The position will also get to sharpen their analytical skills through views of all commercial departments.