Partnerships Marketing Specialist (Japanese Nationality)
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
Partnerships Marketing Specialist play a vital role in our mission to develop new markets through a series of aggressive partner acquisition, sales and relationship management activities. Working within the AVC Business Development team, you will be challenged to further develop our existing partnerships primarily in the Region.
To be successful, you come with extensive proven experience of developing and implementing partnership development strategies, including developing consumer marketing campaigns, reviewing and analyzing MIS Reports for monitoring of sales performance and profitability.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Responsible for developing and implementing Anantara Vacation Club corporate partnership management strategy (for existing corporate partners), and to further develop our partnerships and, where appropriate, to find opportunities for those partnerships to provide added value for Anantara Vacation Club
- Building relationships and influencing diverse stakeholders, partners and multidisciplinary teams
- Effectively partnering with analytics and working with complex diverse data sets (transactions, products, channels, web) to deliver on targets
- Develop responsive direct communications and partner with business owners and designers to specify propositions and creative that engage and bring segments to life
- Initiate and drive innovative/breakthrough cross-functional and cross organizational strategies and tactics that generate revenue and market share
- Involved in the implementation of strategic plans for new program requirements and design solutions for acquiring, growing and retaining business
- Conducting market research and monitoring competitor activity with particular reference to 4Ps
- Managing the production and ensure marketing materials, including but not limited to direct mail/email
- Driving root cause analysis/corrective action process for post mortem reviews and market analysis purposes
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years’ experience in marketing and operating in a consumer facing online and offline business development environment
- At least 2 years working in Business Development and with regional experience is a plus
- Energetic, have a driven personality and adapts well to change so as to be successful in this role.
- You have a keen sense for prioritization and able to work autonomously managing a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Highly analytical and strategic, flexible and adaptive, able to shift the role from strategy to day to day tactical operations constantly
- Able to work independently and also a good team player, share the company core value and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints
- You have a keen eye for details and never fail to spot a mistake.
- You understand that cooperation and team play is key to success and never afraid to provide your help when needed!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent Excel and PPT capabilities
- Native Japanese who is comfortable to speak and write in English; any other SEA language would be an advantage