- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 150 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Are you passionate about purchasing at the very top end of the market- Do you have an eye for detail and can-do attitude in getting the best deals- As Purchasing Manager you need to see yourself as an enthusiastic individual who can communicate easily with both your fellow team members and hotel suppliers. You will be responsible for establishing foreign/domestic supplier database and negotiating the lowest prices for the best quality. Establishing short and long term contracts to leverage on prices and administering online purchasing systems for acquiring materials will be also part of your important role.
- College degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in luxury hotel as Purchasing Manager
- Excellent negotiation skills and knowledge in procurement administration
- Capable to multi-task and manage a number of tasks simultaneously
- Driving license as an added advantage.