- Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Serviced Villas & Suites
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Your role will be primarily responsible to ensure that guests arriving from and departing to the airport are assisted with transportation and luggage. All guests will be welcomed and sent off in a professional and friendly manner that reflects a positive impressions of the brand and hotel. Additionally act as the hotel's ambassador at the airport and promote the hotel rooms, facilities and services according to the hotel's operational standards.
• Diploma/degree in the hospitality field with previous experiences in the Front Office /transportation field
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Well presented, an outgoing and friendly attitude
• Able to adapt to unpredictable events and be resourceful
• Reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure
• Well planned, organized and always punctual