Kids Club Attendant - German / Chinese Speaker
- Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
- Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
- Ensure guest needs and expectations are met by providing an efficient and professional service.
- To ensure that a friendly, courteous and professional service is provided at Kids Club at all times.
- Is creative and ensure that the activities at Kid’s club is fun filled and educational.
- To be able to identify return children, guests and VIPs.
· To ensure that each guest contact session is a delightful experience for guests.
· Never say "No". Always find a way to exceed the guest's needs and is consistent in service delivery.
· Participates in training and development programs.
- Does not compromise on safety.
- Is responsible for zero accident in kids club and resort in general.
- Ensures that the child safety is a top priority by following proper safety guidelines and enforcing correct child care standards.
- Ensures proper maintenance of all equipment in the Kids Club.
- Makes sure all the equipment is functional and complete.
- Ensures timely reporting of malfunction or maintenance deficiencies to appropriate area and follows up for completion.
- Maintains good relationships with colleagues and contributes to team spirit.
- Interacts with other departments to provide additional or specialized guest services.
- Constantly seeks ways to improve operational procedures with Recreation Supervisor.
- Gives immediate feedback of operations and concerns to the Recreation Supervisor.
- Keeps Recreation Supervisor informed and updates him on guest feedback and / or concerns.
- Conceptualizes and organizes festivities and special events for children.
- Fluency in spoken German / Chinese and English
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Recognized Childcare and First Aid qualification
- Excellent guest service skills
Qualified candidate selected for this position will be offered a competitive package and will be working in the remote resort island