Housekeeping Supervisor(Botswana Citizen Only)
- Gaborone, Botswana
- Company Location: Avani Gaborone Hotel & Casino
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
- Ensure health & safety requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of and follow departmental SOP’s and LSOPs.
- Coach and guide new members of the team, putting in place proper orientation training and ongoing training and development for team members.
- Assist in managing relationships with suppliers.Ensure records are maintained for linen inventory, uniforms, and other items as applicable.
- Ensure that lost and found articles are stored properly and that the correct logs are maintained.Ensure that par levels of linen, towels and uniforms are current, and in line with inventory.
- Develop and maintain a motivational working environment within the department and positive relations with other departments.
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations.
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Excellent organizational and team management skills.
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends.
Preferably Botswana Citizen