- Gaborone, Botswana
- Company Location: Avani Gaborone Hotel & Casino
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
- To promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on team member satisfaction and delivery of prompt, courteous service.
- Prompt and courteous delivery of all orders, maintaining a positive image through all each guest contact and through cleanliness of guest areas.
- Assure total guest satisfaction in the service of food and beverage through the supervision of prompt and courteous delivery of all Restaurants and Room Service orders.
- During shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, communication with kitchen, and by striving to speak to all guests.
• Minimum of 1year experience in a food services supervisory role.
• Passion for customer service.
• Strong interpersonal skills when mentoring, coaching or disciplining an employee.
• Flexible and able to embrace and adapt to changing dynamics.
• Willingness to go above and beyond in order to provide excellent customer service.
• Strong attention to details.
• Strong communication skills.
• Knowledge of wine and table service etiquette.
• Computer knowledge; Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and internet navigation
System knowledge - Micros
Preferably Botswana Citizen