- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Location: Oaks Beirut Hotel
For travellers seeking freedom, independence and space. Oaks Hotels & Resorts offers spacious contemporary serviced studios and suites across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East. Effortless short or long stays unfold with peace of mind and all the essential comforts.
Responsible for ensuring the effective management of all the financial matters of the hotel, working closely with other departments in matters affecting the financial operations of the property. To interact as required with suppliers and other business partners outside the hotel such as lawyers, insurance companies, tax consultants, auditors, commercial and government banks.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 year experience in overall supervision of accounting functions in the capacity of Chief Accountant or Financial Manager.
- Strong managerial and leadership skills and strong result oriented
- Strong in inter-personality skill
- Proficiency in English communication
local candidates working within the Lebanese financial regulations are prefred.