- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
To answer all incoming phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
To ensure all email queries are replied to in a professional manner
To follow up with Marketing, Sales and Reservations on Group Bookings and Package Reservations and that the spa treatments are scheduled accordingly
To answer all guest questions regarding spa offerings, appointment availability, length and cost of treatments.
To effectively suggest alternatives to guests if their first requests can not be met.
To schedule appointments in such a way that staff is available to handle all bookings, or work with other Spas to have staff sent in for assistance.
To politely confirm time of appointment and cancellation policy to all guest before ending phone conversations.
To interact with guests, including but not limited to :
- Dealing with guest complaints.
- Conducting spa tours.
- Assisting with spa promotions.
- Assisting with journalist visits and photo shoots.
- Conducting travel agents site inspections.
- Presenting complimentary gifts to guest after conducting spa tour.
- To be present in the Lobby on busy operational days.
To assists in the ongoing practice of dialogues in English and Arabic, regarding spa treatments and dialogues during treatments.
To be well informed and educated in all aspects of spa facilities, policies and procedures.
To Supervise completion of tasks regarding all daily check list and delegated tasks as necessary to staff to ensure completion in a timely manner.
To ensure complete preparation of weekly requests of par stocks and supplies.
Ensure Spa Reception Retail area is restocked, and testers are clean and shelves are clean and presentable
To Ensure Personal Product and Treatment knowledge is kept at the highest level
To assist in the preparation of reports, including :
- Staff attendant: sick leave holidays, overtime, therapist’s efficiency reports.
- Guest complaints, incident reports regarding staff or guest.
- Monthly Report, Head Office Report
- Daily Revenue Report , Spa Pickup Report
- OTB Reports
- Email Database
- Loyal VIP Guest attendance and record
- Consultation form records updated on spa booker
To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy and procedures
To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy related to fire, hygiene, health and safety
To report for duty punctually and wear the correct uniform with the name badge at all times
To carry out the other duties as assigned by the management team
To establish good relationship and rapport with guests and colleagues
To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene in work areas
- Bachelor Degree in any related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in hospitality industry
- Spa Therapist knowledge is advantage
- Arabic Speaker