Business Development Manager (Korean Nationality)
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
Development of new marketing partnerships/strategic alliances for promotions supporting inbound and outbound calling activity at the Call Centre for “Preview Channel” campaigns.
- Develop a preferred network of Strategic Partnerships/Relationship Management
- Secure data sources from demographically aligned partner databases
- Develop detailed marketing plan, campaign calendars and preform as for preview channel and drive the execution
- Uphold brand guidelines for approvals and compliance on all related marketing materials
- Enforce brand awareness and positive digital media presence
- Liaison with advertising agencies for project coordination and execution of consistent & high quality collateral development
- Assist the Director of Business Development with development of Budgeting, P&L Goals & company financial objectives.
- Maintain reports of all marketing business data points relative to scope of this role
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
- Excellent business development, partnership development skills, including presentation development, negotiation, excellent verbal and written communication skills etc.
- Bachelor degree. More the 3 years’ experience in Marketing Alliance or Business development roles, good at developing new relationship
- Good computer skills and English communication skills
- Able to work and learn quickly and accurately in a high volume environment.
- Able to perform well under deadlines and respond well to an environment of constant change. Has good business sense and understand ROI and efficiency management.
- Cultural sensitivity to regional differences in business development within South East and North East Asia.
- Ability to develop detailed preform as based on detail analysis of technical campaign initiatives.
- Proficiency in English and Korean. Other languages an advantage.