- Salalah, Oman
- Company Location: Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
· Collecting the stock report from all outlets/departments and prepare the combined stock report for all Food, Beverage and General store items.
· Co-ordinating with Operating Managers on requirements to maintain par stock level for the efficient running of departments.
· Reviewing inventory par levels and ensuring stocks are kept at an appropriate level.
· Establishing an efficient system of store receiving, checking, recording, stock control and the issue of stocks
· Supervising monthly stock takes.
· Overseeing the Receiving, Store function and perform stock audits.
· Preparing regular Food Beverage cost reports.
· Perform food over-reporting, checking regularly and discuss with Chef.
· Controlling Officer checks allowance
· Handling on control the Consignment stock and movement.
· Performing related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Previous hotel experience of 3 to 4 years as Cost Controller preferable.
- Strong background in the area of Finance / degree in Finance.
- Excellent communication skills in English language
· Delivering Results:
- They are committed to meeting and exceeding all performance standards
- They constantly look to develop their own professional skills and abilities
- They perform job tasks in line with established policies and procedures
- They always try to provide a top-quality experience to all our guests.