Director of Sales – Government
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 523 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, NH Hotel Group, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
To serve the needs of the government business, our guests and our colleagues by leading all sales activities for all the Minor Hotels in Thailand, achieving revenue and profit targets, growing and developing a loyal customer base on behalf of the hotel.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Proven Sales and Marketing background in government segment with at least 5 years experienced preferred.
- A thorough understanding of setting marketing objectives, tactics, and strategies required.
- Exceptional command of the English language (verbal and written). Fluency in Thai a plus.
- Confident communicator with strong analytical and project/budget management skills.
- Advanced computer literacy including a strong proficiency of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of branding and design principles a plus.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, able to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic, high-performing team and adapt well under pressure.